Powered by Blogger.

8 Terrible Excuses Adults Use To Justify Watching Wrestling



7. “But People Really Do Get Hurt Doing It”



This is often use in conjunction with the ‘predetermined’ argument, that because the sport is dangerous in the same manner that American Football or Rugby are dangerous, that somehow legitimises it. The truth is, you’re just shooting yourself in the foot by bringing it up.
If I tell you that I taste-test dog food for a living, you’re not going to think that I’m wasting my life less if I tell you that 1 in every 5,000 cans could be poisonous.
NFL and WWF sharing the high consequences of concussions doesn’t make them the same. To a non-fan it merely cements the fact that, if that’s the case, why the hell are wrestlers subjecting themselves to that?!

http://wweallfun4u.blogspot.com/2015/07/8-terrible-excuses-adults-use-to_7.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment